This Page Contains Information on Shipping (UK and International), Payment, Warranties and Returns
Payments can be made using debit / cedit cards through PayPal.
We only ship to the buyer's address registered with PayPal.
Credit / Debit Card Payments
We will supply our bank details in our invoice for bank transfer payments.
All prices are in British Pounds Sterling (£) and Include VAT.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Customer details are used for
Fulfilling Orders and Providing Services
Providing Customer Support
Sending Marketing Communication
We do NOT store your credit card information on our website or keep your credit card details in our office, as payments are made through PayPal
We take your privacy very seriously and will NOT sell or make your personal information available to any third parties. We use outside shipping companies to fulfil orders, and a credit card processing company (PayPal) to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes to the best of our knowledge.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Shipping - UK
* Small Items – We post with Royal Mail 2nd class. Delivery time is 2-3 days. Times relate to working days (not weekends or Bank Holidays). Please bear in mind that any delay or problem will be entirely down to Royal Mail. Royal Mail class post as missing after 14 working days from the date of posting.
* Should a Royal Mail 1st class or Next Day Delivery be required please contact us, prior to making your purchase.
* Large Items (Machine Kits or Large Orders) – These are shipped by Carrier on a Next Working Day Service. We ship with DHL Parcel or DPD. We will require the buyer's mobile phone number for the carrier. The Carriers if they have a problem delivering, or if the receiver is not in when they attempt delivery, may deliver the order to their local Collection Point, for the Buyer to Collect from there. They reserve that right to do so if they feel it necessary.
** Shipping To - Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle Of Wight and various Scotland Post Codes as can be seen below
Please Note. The Post and Packaging (of Large Items sent by the Carriers) to the below areas incurs additional shipping charges as the carriers charge a premium to deliver to those areas. Please contact us for shipping rates which will be charged extra, prior to making your purchase.
- Northern Ireland
- Isle Of Man
- Channel Islands
- Isle Of Wight
- And the following Scotland Post Codes
AB31 to AB38
AB40 to AB56
IV1 to IV28
IV30 to IV32
IV36 to IV40
IV41 to IV49
IV51, IV55 & IV56
IV52 to IV54
KA27 and KA28
KW1 to KW14
KW15 to KW17
PA21 to PA38
PA41 to PA49
PA60 to PA78
PH4 to PH41
PH42 to PH44
PH49 to PH50
Shipping - International
We will happily ship to most parts of the world. Please contact us for Shipping Prices to your country.
Import Duties - International buyers may have to pay Import Duties according to the Customs Regulations of their country.
Warranty - Please Note that we Do Not offer warranties / guarantees on machines being sold internationally.
Terms / Warranties
Please be advised that due to the nature of the products we sell all weights, measurements and images shown are a guide / approximate and may vary slightly. Please make contact for any assistance if required prior to purchasing.
Any order problems eg shortages, damages in transit etc must be reported in writing within 2 days from the date of receipt.
Warranty - Toolstream (Silverline / GMC) Machines (UK Sales Only)
These machines come with a 3 Year Warranty / Guarantee. The buyer must register the bench grinder online direct with the manufacturer ( www.silverlinetools.com/en-GB/Support ) within 30 days of purchase for the 3 year warranty to be valid. If not registered then a standard 30 day warranty is only offered. Warranty information is shown in the above link and in the manufacturer's manual supplied in the box. Warranty claims within 30 days of purchase are made with us. After 30 days of purchase then warranty claims must be made direct with the manufacturer. Warranty Claims are subject to their Terms and Conditions as shown on their website - www.silverlinetools.com
Warranty - Draper, Sealey, Toolzone, Hilka Machines
These machines come with a 1 Year Warranty (UK Sales Only)
Warranty - Consumable Polishing Accessories
Due to the nature of polishing, warranties are not offered on polishing accessories / consumables (ie polishing wheels, pads, compounds, abrasives etc)
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. If in the unlikely event you find it to be faulty or you have a change of mind and it has NOT been used, then we will very happily take it back as per the below policy. Warranty periods offered vary depending on the warranty period given to us by the various suppliers we use. These warranty periods are available upon request.
Returns Policy - 14 days from the date of purchase. Any order problems eg shortages, damages in transit etc must be reported in writing within 2 days from the date of receipt.
* Unwanted / Change Of Mind - We will need to be informed of your wish to return the item in writing in advance, prior to you returning it, including the reason why you wish to return it. Buyer to pay for returns postage (recorded delivery) for goods returned. Refund will be made once the goods are back with us.
* Damaged / Faulty Items. The buyer to pay (recorded service) for the item to be returned for inspection. We will only reimburse the postage / shipping charges for faulty items once they have been found to be faulty by the manufacturer. The amount of postage / carriage refunded will not be greater than what was originally paid to deliver the goods to you. This amount will be given upon request.
All returns whether faulty or otherwise must be returned complete (including manuals) in their original packaging. All returns must be sent by recorded post / carrier with the tracking number and carrier supplied to us in writing.
We reserve the right to refund for all or part of the initial purchase instead of offering a replacement.
If an item is returned without a tracking number and it gets lost in the post prior to arriving with us, then we cannot be held responsible for the loss and no refund / replacement will be offered.
Please kindly make contact if you are unsure on any of the above and it will be my pleasure to advise further.
Metal Polishing Kits Customer Information